At Physiocare, our physiotherapists specialize in the treatment and rehabilitation of various kinds of musculoskeletal issues that affect the joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and nerves.
Physiotherapists are University trained health professionals trained to employ a wide range of evidence-based and clinically tested techniques for patient rehabilitation. They do not just focus on the body part affected in isolation. Instead, they consider the patient as a whole.
Physiotherapists work closely with GPs, Surgeons, and other health professionals to achieve optimal results in the treatment of a wide range of conditions.
Our Physiotherapists use a variety of practical techniques to treat patients. This includes but isn’t limited to:
- Joint mobilization
- Soft tissue massage and release techniques
- Advanced electrotherapy modalities like ultrasound, interferential, TENS, and LASER.
- Dry needling
- Hot & cold therapy
- Clinical Pilates
- Ergonomic postural advice
At Physiocare, our team of exceptionally caring Physiotherapists is always at your service. During your consultation and throughout your treatment, they’ll listen to your needs and concerns. This ensures that they always have the accurate information they need to design and implement a thorough and efficient treatment plan to help achieve your recovery goals as quickly as possible
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Back and neck pain
- Sporting Injuries
- Joint and Muscle problems
- Ligament and tendon issues
- Bone injuries and fractures
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Women’s health / Incontinence
- Men’s Health
- Balance problems and Falls prevention
- Workplace injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Chest congestion / pneumonia